Saturday 8 July 2017

~ Review ~

Posession:
The Rise of Edward Starke
The Demon Series Part 4

This author has done it again and brought forth another creepy but amazing short story of Edward Stark in this phenomenal read. 

The characters were remarkable and completely real feeling. I love how this author weaves a new story each time but with the same characters in different time frames. I love reconnecting with characters and being reminded about what happened in previous books.

The story-line, though short, was still addicting and to the point. I was completely enchanted by this story. I just couldn't put this book down. This is by far my favorite story of them all yet with the newest twists, turns, and secrets and I highly recommend this to adults.

5 Stars ~ Awesome, must read!

Jenny Bynum ~ Black Words-White Pages 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.